Red Gum Firewood Qualities: What makes it Ideal for Firewood Use?December 6, 2016
Forest red gum is a versatile, durable and dense hardwood that is used for construction, making furniture, decking and flooring because of its beautiful light to dark red heartwood. It is also excellent firewood. If fact, many believe that there isn’t anything finer than forest red gum.
Order the Best Charcoals for Your Holiday Season Barbecue PartyDecember 5, 2016
The holiday season is a special time for small get-togethers and festive gatherings. This year, why not surprise your guests with a barbecue party? Dazzle them with fine food and excellent entertainment.
Differences between Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes and CharcoalNovember 28, 2016
It used to be that charcoal was just as its name implies. However, today’s newbie to barbequing quickly realizes that the choices can be daunting and over whelming when trying to decide what to cook with. In the isle you can find old fashioned charcoal, lumps of apple, intriguing chips, coconut wood and a variety of briquettes.
What are Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes made of?November 15, 2016
Australians love to BBQ, it brings families and friends together around a warm fire to enjoy good company, and to grill great tasting food. There are few things as rewarding as having your favourite cold beverage in one hand, and a pair of BBQ tongs in the other, while surrounded by friends and family on a special occasion.
Mallee Root Charcoal: Your Best Grilling Partner for Spit Roasts and PizzasOctober 28, 2016
When it comes to capturing a wood-smoked flavour in your spit roasts and pizzas, mallee root charcoal is the right fuel for the task. Charcoal such as this is derived from mallee trees that grow around Melbourne and in other areas of Australia. It provides a natural heat source for cooking and grilling without negatively affecting the flavour of the food. Instead, it imparts an authentic smoky one to food that is quite enjoyable to taste.
Mangrove Charcoal: How is This Made?October 14, 2016
Mangrove charcoal is popular with restaurants, families and commercial entities for its low-moisture content and various other characteristics. It provides long burn times and high heat combustion with low spark and smoke levels. Another favourable feature of this charcoal is the fact that it is odourless. Since the mangrove is a natural timber, this charcoal is eco-friendly. The process for making this charcoal is a simple one, which we share with you in the following explanation.
Tips for Choosing the Best Charcoal and Firewood SupplierSeptember 30, 2016
When in search of charcoal or firewood to sell or place in your BBQ or fireplace, you should only deal with a reputable supplier. After all, you need a company that will provide you with quality products at affordable prices in a timely, dependable manner. If your research has hit a snag on this, we are here to provide you with effective tips for selecting the best charcoal and firewood supplier for your needs.
Firewood Choices Matter: Using the Right Wood Quality for Your NeedsSeptember 16, 2016
There are many reasons to start a fire, other than just to cook a meal, but also for staying warm during cold nights, or while out camping under the stars. While most folks do not give much consideration of the type of firewood to burn in a fireplace or on an outside grill, thinking that any wood will do, the choice really does matter.
Why is Charcoal Better than Gas for Barbecuing?August 29, 2016
The great debate in grilling is whether to use charcoal or gas. And when it comes to grilling, there really is no middle ground on the best way for barbequing. However, the verdict is in; barbecue food tastes much better when it is cooked over charcoal than gas.
Mangrove Charcoal and Mallee Root Charcoal: What are The Differences?August 5, 2016
There are lots of things to do in Australia, and one popular and particularly hot thing to do is barbecuing at home with friends and family. Today, many folks are choosing charcoal barbecuing over gas-fired grills, for good reason – steak tastes better on a charcoal grill.
- Heat Bead BBQ Briquettes with Heat Bead BBQ Chimney: What Makes Them a Perfect Pair?
- FAQ: How Much Charcoal Does One Need When Spit Roasting?
- Finding the Best Firewood in Australia During Winter Season
- Why is Lump Charcoal Best for a Winter Barbecue?
- The Importance of Quality Charcoal Products to Barbecue Businesses in Australia
- Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes: Ideal for Both Spit and Kettle Roast
- Other Uses of Charcoal Briquettes besides Grilling
- Wrong Firewood: A Mistake You Might be Committing When Lighting a Fireplace
- Charcoal vs. Gas Grilling: Are There Differences in Taste?
- Top Quality Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal for Competitive BBQ in Australia
- Mangrove or Mallee Root Charcoal: Best Choices for Your Autumn Barbecue Feast
- Grilling Directly to Charcoal: What are the Common Mistakes that You Need to Avoid?
- Essential Attributes of a Good Firewood
- Lump Charcoal: How It Really Enhances Food Flavor in BBQ
- Can You Light Up a Wet Redgum Firewood? What to Do?
- Start the New Year with a Barbeque and Spit Roast Feast Using Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal
- Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal? Choosing the Right One for Your Backyard Barbeque
- FAQ: Can You Use Red Gum Firewood for Grilling?
- View all articles…
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- View all articles…