The Importance of Quality Charcoal Products to Barbecue Businesses in AustraliaJune 19, 2019
When it comes to cooking with gas or charcoal, barbecue businesses in Australia choose to use charcoal for grilling food. Why is that? Basically, it is because food tastes much better when cooked over quality charcoal than gas.
Not only do barbecue businesses in Australia prefer to use quality charcoal products to grill food rather than gas because food tastes better, but there are other benefits of using charcoal products. Here are some of the benefits barbecue businesses gain by using charcoal products to grill food rather than cooking with gas:
Charcoal is cost effective – compared to cooking food with gas, barbecue businesses save money by using charcoal to grill food for their customers. Not only is charcoal affordable to cook with, but a simple charcoal or wood grill is much cheaper than a gas grill which have expensive parts, such as burners, fittings, gas tubes, and even electrical parts to maintain.
Easy to move charcoal grills – commercial gas grills are large and cumbersome to move, charcoal grills are not, they can be moved fairly easy if needed, which allows cooks to grill outside on clear days if desired.
Food tastes better – ultimately, the main reason barbecue businesses choose to use charcoal is simple to understand because food tastes better when grilled over quality charcoal, rather than cooking on gas or electric grills. People long for that smokey barbecue food taste that only quality charcoal can deliver, which is why barbecue businesses in Australia are very popular.
Because people crave smokey barbecue charcoal flavour on grilled food, barbecue businesses make sure to use only quality charcoal.
Best Types of Charcoal for barbecue Businesses in Australia
There are many kinds of charcoal products available today, and when it comes time to barbecue food, most people will often just choose the cheapest lump charcoal available. However, experienced BBQ chefs know that it is the quality and types of charcoal that gives food that smokey flavour people grave.
It is highly advised that barbecue businesses avoid using inexpensive lump charcoal because it gives off inconsistent flavour. Instead, it is recommended to use quality charcoal products, such as Mallee Root charcoal, Mangrove charcoal, or Head Beads BBQ Briquettes when grilling food for patrons. These quality charcoal products will imbue grilled food with that smokey flavour people have come to love.
Barbecue businesses in Australia can find a reliable source of quality charcoal products, such as Mallee Root charcoal, Mangrove charcoal, and Head Beads BBQ Briquettes, here at John Tiras – a premier supplier of quality charcoal products and firewood.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Plan Ahead and Select the Best Charcoal for Your Holiday Season Barbecue
- Why Should You Not Settle for Cheap Charcoal for Barbecuing?
- Hosting an Unexpected Backyard Barbecue? Heat Bead BBQ Briquettes Will Come in Handy
- Heat Bead BBQ Briquettes with Heat Bead BBQ Chimney: What Makes Them a Perfect Pair?
- FAQ: How Much Charcoal Does One Need When Spit Roasting?
- Finding the Best Firewood in Australia During Winter Season
- Why is Lump Charcoal Best for a Winter Barbecue?
- The Importance of Quality Charcoal Products to Barbecue Businesses in Australia
- Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes: Ideal for Both Spit and Kettle Roast
- Other Uses of Charcoal Briquettes besides Grilling
- Wrong Firewood: A Mistake You Might be Committing When Lighting a Fireplace
- Charcoal vs. Gas Grilling: Are There Differences in Taste?
- Top Quality Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal for Competitive BBQ in Australia
- Mangrove or Mallee Root Charcoal: Best Choices for Your Autumn Barbecue Feast
- Grilling Directly to Charcoal: What are the Common Mistakes that You Need to Avoid?
- Essential Attributes of a Good Firewood
- Lump Charcoal: How It Really Enhances Food Flavor in BBQ
- Can You Light Up a Wet Redgum Firewood? What to Do?
- Start the New Year with a Barbeque and Spit Roast Feast Using Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal
- Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal? Choosing the Right One for Your Backyard Barbeque
- FAQ: Can You Use Red Gum Firewood for Grilling?
- View all articles…
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- View all articles…