Choose Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes for Optimum Cooking Safety and ConvenienceNovember 11, 2019
Barbecuing is a cooking method that considerably requires utmost caution and vigilance. One wrong move and you will probably end up with injuries or burns. Aside from that, it is also a challenging task to begin with. As a result, the entire process of barbecuing, if not done the right way, can compromise your safety and convenience.
That is why there are certain precautions, materials and practices that must be done to ensure that you will be out of danger in barbecuing. One way of doing so is by choosing Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes for optimum cooking safety and convenience.
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes are wood charcoal briquettes made from sawdust and leftover woods burned in a similar way as lump charcoal but with additional additives. It is considered as the leading solid fuel in Australia. As a result, Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes has gained its popularity across the Mediterranean as areas including Greece, Cyprus, the Middle East, United Kingdom and Europe began incorporating such in their barbecues.
At present, there is an ongoing debate among experts on whether they must recommend lump charcoal or Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes. In order to attempt to settle this issue, listed below are some information about Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes.
Due to the additives in its composition, Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes maintains a steady temperature for a longer period of time. Consequently, they do not burn as hot as a lump charcoal does. This decreases the likelihood of acquiring a burn from grilling since Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes do not burn fiercely when fat falls on them.
Equal Size Pieces
The portions of Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes are equal in size making them easier to use than lump charcoal. You can also guarantee that your barbecue will be thoroughly and evenly cooked without exerting much time and effort, unlike if you use lump charcoal wherein you have to break the lumps down into chunks if you are opting for cooking using the snake method.
Easy to Light and Extinguish
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes are easy to set alight. They consume less time in grilling and cooking your barbecue making it far more convenient than its other counterparts. They are also easy to extinguish by simply closing the vents of the kettle or barbecue. You can just cut off the air supply and the briquettes will extinguish naturally.
Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes can be put out and used again. Aside from that it has a longer shelf life, so you can simply store them in a cool and dry place and not worry about how long until it deteriorates. It is highly efficient and economical therefore minimising the need to produce more briquettes.
So if you are looking for a safe and long burning fuel that is odourless and smokeless such as Heat Beads® BBQ Briquettes, visit us at Charcoal Melbourne - John Tiras Pty Ltd. We offer authentic and high-quality combustible products suited for your barbecue needs.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Reasons Why Your Firewood Choice Matter for Your Fireplace
- Kindling Fuel: The Essential Part of Making a Wood Fire
- Charcoal Grilling Guide 101
- Things You Need to Know About Redgum Firewood
- Lighting an Open Grill Barbecue Using Heat Beads Firelighters
- Factors to Consider When Looking for a Charcoal and Firewood Supplier
- Ensure Maximum Safety During a Summer Barbecue: Choose Quality Charcoal
- Grilling Tips When Choosing Charcoal
- Barbecuing Made Hassle-free with Heat Beads BBQ Starter
- Pointers to Consider When Barbecuing Using Lump Charcoal
- How to Pick the Right Charcoal Product for an Aussie Summer Barbecue
- Indirect Cooking Method Using Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes
- View all articles…
- Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal? Choosing the Right One for Your Backyard Barbeque
- FAQ: Can You Use Red Gum Firewood for Grilling?
- View all articles…
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- View all articles…