The Benefits of Barbecue Starter KitJanuary 31, 2017
You don’t have to wait for summertime to enjoy barbecuing outdoors in the fresh air with family and friends, however, it is during the warm months that most people like to get their outdoor BBQ started, or at least try to get it started. If you enjoy cooking with your BBQ grill, then you know the hardest part is getting the fire started and then reaching the ideal temperature, it ‘can’ be a time-consuming and frustrating experience to say the least. But, it doesn’t have be because there is an easier way to start a BBQ fire, using a barbecue starter kit.
Barbecue starter kits are ideal for starting fires and maintaining the right temperature for cooking, that is why these are so popular with everyone who like to BBQ. There are many benefits from using a barbecue starter kit, the main one being ‘convenience’.
Benefits of Hassle Free Barbecue Starter Kit
These are affordable and easy to use, and the benefit of easily starting a fire, without having to wrestle with starter fluids and coaching a fire to get all the coals burning equally, and to maintain the right temperature evenly, is definitely a huge benefit. Without the hassle of starting a BBQ fire, it makes the time and experience with friends and family more enjoyable and fun.
Yes, starting a fire with a BBQ starter kit is fast and easy, which is very helpful, especially when everyone is hungry. No more long waits for coals to heat up, especially if you use a Heat Beads BBQ Starter Chimney.
Heat Beads Firelighters and Heat Beads BBQ Chimney
Heat Beads Firelighters are nothing less than amazing at starting a BBQ fire fast. These high quality little units come in a pop-out tray and are very convenient because they light instantly. Not only do they light instantly, but they have a long burn time and are nearly odourless, unlike typical starter fluids when they burn. These little Heat Beads Firelighters work with kindling/firewood and standard types of coal, but are most effective when used with a Heat Beads BBQ Chimney.
The benefit of using a BBQ starter kit with a Heat Beads BBQ Chimney is that you can be ready to barbecue even faster, as the chimney is designed to allow maximum air circulation so that the desired temperature is reached very quickly. Now, you can start a fire and have the coals at the desired temperature you want in less than 30 minutes!
You can find both Heat Beads Firelighters and Heat Beads BBQ Chimney at John Tiras Pty Ltd – an online supplier of quality combustible products for cooking and barbecuing.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Buying the Perfect BBQ Charcoal Starter Kit
- What to Do When Your Charcoal Gets Wet
- The Importance of Sustainably Sourced Redgum Firewood
- Handy Tips for Lighting Your Red Gum Firewood for Your Fireplace
- Flavourful Meat Smoking with Red Gum Firewood
- Kindling and Red Gum Firewood: The Perfect Combination for Your Fireplace
- Differences between Briquettes and Charcoal
- Firepit Grilling: Reasons Why You Should Use The Best Quality Charcoal
- Ways to Create a Long Lasting Burning Charcoal without the Lighter Fluid
- How to Pick the Right Firewood for a Clean Long Lasting Burning
- Heat Beads / Firelighters: What are they made of?
- Mallee Root and Mangrove Root Charcoals: Real and Chemical-Free for Your Barbecues and Spit Roasts
- How Your Choice of Charcoal Affects the Taste of Your Barbecue
- Know the Best Quality of Wood to Use for Your Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Factors That Influence Charcoal Quality
- The Benefits of Barbecue Starter Kit
- Tips in Storing your Charcoal for Long Term Use