The Benefits of Barbecue Starter KitJanuary 31, 2017
You don’t have to wait for summertime to enjoy barbecuing outdoors in the fresh air with family and friends, however, it is during the warm months that most people like to get their outdoor BBQ started, or at least try to get it started. If you enjoy cooking with your BBQ grill, then you know the hardest part is getting the fire started and then reaching the ideal temperature, it ‘can’ be a time-consuming and frustrating experience to say the least. But, it doesn’t have be because there is an easier way to start a BBQ fire, using a barbecue starter kit.
Barbecue starter kits are ideal for starting fires and maintaining the right temperature for cooking, that is why these are so popular with everyone who like to BBQ. There are many benefits from using a barbecue starter kit, the main one being ‘convenience’.
Benefits of Hassle Free Barbecue Starter Kit
These are affordable and easy to use, and the benefit of easily starting a fire, without having to wrestle with starter fluids and coaching a fire to get all the coals burning equally, and to maintain the right temperature evenly, is definitely a huge benefit. Without the hassle of starting a BBQ fire, it makes the time and experience with friends and family more enjoyable and fun.
Yes, starting a fire with a BBQ starter kit is fast and easy, which is very helpful, especially when everyone is hungry. No more long waits for coals to heat up, especially if you use a Heat Beads BBQ Starter Chimney.
Heat Beads Firelighters and Heat Beads BBQ Chimney
Heat Beads Firelighters are nothing less than amazing at starting a BBQ fire fast. These high quality little units come in a pop-out tray and are very convenient because they light instantly. Not only do they light instantly, but they have a long burn time and are nearly odourless, unlike typical starter fluids when they burn. These little Heat Beads Firelighters work with kindling/firewood and standard types of coal, but are most effective when used with a Heat Beads BBQ Chimney.
The benefit of using a BBQ starter kit with a Heat Beads BBQ Chimney is that you can be ready to barbecue even faster, as the chimney is designed to allow maximum air circulation so that the desired temperature is reached very quickly. Now, you can start a fire and have the coals at the desired temperature you want in less than 30 minutes!
You can find both Heat Beads Firelighters and Heat Beads BBQ Chimney at John Tiras Pty Ltd – an online supplier of quality combustible products for cooking and barbecuing.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Other Uses of Charcoal Briquettes besides Grilling
- Wrong Firewood: A Mistake You Might be Committing When Lighting a Fireplace
- Charcoal vs. Gas Grilling: Are There Differences in Taste?
- Top Quality Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal for Competitive BBQ in Australia
- Mangrove or Mallee Root Charcoal: Best Choices for Your Autumn Barbecue Feast
- Grilling Directly to Charcoal: What are the Common Mistakes that You Need to Avoid?
- Essential Attributes of a Good Firewood
- Lump Charcoal: How It Really Enhances Food Flavor in BBQ
- Can You Light Up a Wet Redgum Firewood? What to Do?
- Start the New Year with a Barbeque and Spit Roast Feast Using Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal
- Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal? Choosing the Right One for Your Backyard Barbeque
- FAQ: Can You Use Red Gum Firewood for Grilling?
- View all articles…
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- View all articles…