Why is Lump Charcoal Best for a Winter Barbecue?July 3, 2019
There is something irresistible about the idea of a barbecue during the wintertime. Whether it is the comfort of a flame, or the delicious aromas of freshly cooked food, there is a sense of homely domesticity and undeniable charm that makes barbecuing in winter a pleasurable experience.
The Importance of Quality Charcoal Products to Barbecue Businesses in AustraliaJune 19, 2019
When it comes to cooking with gas or charcoal, barbecue businesses in Australia choose to use charcoal for grilling food. Why is that? Basically, it is because food tastes much better when cooked over quality charcoal than gas.
Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes: Ideal for Both Spit and Kettle RoastJune 4, 2019
Nothing beats the taste, aroma, and appeal of roasted foods. Unfortunately, there are still a lot of people who miss out on the wonders of roasting. The reason why is that many people view it as a troublesome cooking method that requires a lot of prep-time and produces inconsistent and often disastrous results.
Other Uses of Charcoal Briquettes besides GrillingMay 16, 2019
Charcoal briquettes are a popular cooking medium these days, often replacing the conventional gas range and firewood options. Many people often mistake charcoal briquettes to be nothing more than shaped charcoal, or specially shaped lump charcoal.
Wrong Firewood: A Mistake You Might be Committing When Lighting a FireplaceMay 1, 2019
There is nothing quite like having a fireplace. The aesthetics of a fireplace, with a roaring flame or a gentle smoulder, has become one of the stereotypical images of comfort and homeliness.
Charcoal vs. Gas Grilling: Are There Differences in Taste?April 16, 2019
If you love grilling foods, then you may have encountered the adage that gas grilling imbues an off-taste to some foodstuffs, while charcoal refines and accentuates the taste of whatever food you grill on top of it.
Top Quality Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal for Competitive BBQ in AustraliaApril 2, 2019
Competitive BBQ in Australia is a popular and growing sport, with enthusiastic participant all over the country. Originating in the United States, competitive BBQ in Australia has taken root, and, it is now an actual national sport.
Mangrove or Mallee Root Charcoal: Best Choices for Your Autumn Barbecue FeastMarch 18, 2019
Anytime is a good time to grill food, but it is during autumn when most families get together for barbecuing. If you ask any experienced BBQ chef, they will tell you that when having a barbecue feast you want to use quality charcoal for the best results – great tasting food.
Grilling Directly to Charcoal: What are the Common Mistakes that You Need to Avoid?March 5, 2019
While gas grills are definitely convenient, most people who love to BBQ food prefer cooking with charcoal, mainly because food taste better when barbecuing with quality charcoal.
Essential Attributes of a Good FirewoodFebruary 25, 2019
There are many good reasons for people to start a fire, such as for cooking and roasting food, for keeping warm on cold nights in front of a fireplace, or as a light source for camping out under the stars.
Lump Charcoal: How It Really Enhances Food Flavor in BBQFebruary 14, 2019
Nearly everyone in Australia loves attending BBQ parties, as these are a great way to spend time with good friends and family, to enjoy great tasting flavourful food.
Can You Light Up a Wet Redgum Firewood? What to Do?January 31, 2019
Redgum firewood is commonly used for campfire cooking, in wood fired ovens, and spit roasting.
Start the New Year with a Barbeque and Spit Roast Feast Using Mallee Root or Mangrove CharcoalJanuary 15, 2019
As one year ends and another begins, it prompts people to celebrate a new beginning and to reflect and look back on the day-to-day activities and events of the previous year. The purpose of this is to assess how one did, and then to resolve how to do better moving forward into a brand new year.
- Why is Lump Charcoal Best for a Winter Barbecue?
- The Importance of Quality Charcoal Products to Barbecue Businesses in Australia
- Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes: Ideal for Both Spit and Kettle Roast
- Other Uses of Charcoal Briquettes besides Grilling
- Wrong Firewood: A Mistake You Might be Committing When Lighting a Fireplace
- Charcoal vs. Gas Grilling: Are There Differences in Taste?
- Top Quality Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal for Competitive BBQ in Australia
- Mangrove or Mallee Root Charcoal: Best Choices for Your Autumn Barbecue Feast
- Grilling Directly to Charcoal: What are the Common Mistakes that You Need to Avoid?
- Essential Attributes of a Good Firewood
- Lump Charcoal: How It Really Enhances Food Flavor in BBQ
- Can You Light Up a Wet Redgum Firewood? What to Do?
- Start the New Year with a Barbeque and Spit Roast Feast Using Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal
- Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal? Choosing the Right One for Your Backyard Barbeque
- FAQ: Can You Use Red Gum Firewood for Grilling?
- View all articles…
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- View all articles…