Qualities that Make Firelighters Safe to UseJanuary 19, 2018
Few things are as frustrating as trying to start a fire. In the old days, lighting a fire was just as difficult and time-consuming as it is now, necessitating the use of kindling or newspapers and repeated attempts using matches to make a small flame strong enough to cause primary incineration, in whatever choice of fuel one has.
However, in the old days, nobody rushed things as they do today, and households often kept fires perpetually burning, or they ‘banked’ fires by hiding embers underneath a bed of ash, which could be used to start a new fire the next day. Nowadays, people don’t have the time or patience to slowly start a fire the old fashioned way, and then carefully tend to it until it reaches the right temperature for cooking.
Today, many people simply just douse their choice of fuel in lighter fluid and set it alight, having themselves a quick fire in less than thirty seconds. However, for those who like to cook using charcoal or wood, such an approach is unacceptable, since most flammable solvents will leave an off flavour or odour that affects the overall taste of the food. Thankfully, there is another safer way to start a fire using Heat Beads Firelighters.
With firelighters, it’s even easier to start a fire, without the need to depend on dangerous and often malodours solvents. After lighting a firelighter it will stay lit so you can stack the fuel around it, your BBQ fire will get going no-time!
Here are just some of the advantages and qualities Heat Beads Firelighters can offer:
- Safety – firelighters are safe to use, so safe in fact that even young-adults can be instructed to use them on camping trips with ease. Unlike lighter fluid and other flammable liquids, firelighters don’t cause sudden flareups which can be very dangerous. They also don’t generate smoke which can pose a difficulty for people with breathing problems.
- Efficiency – Heat Beads Firelighters can be stowed away and carried around easily in a sealed container, without the risk of it catching fire or instantaneously combusting. It can be lit with just one match and can be used to start wood and coal fires with ease.
- Odourless – while older firelighters left an off odour after incineration, modern firelighters now feature odourless combustion, which means better tasting barbeques and grilled foodstuffs for you and your whole family.
If you’re tired of lighting a fire like a frontiersman, step into the future and get your hands on some Head Beads Firelighters from John Tiras Pty Ltd, they are easy to light, have a long burn time, odourless, and safe to use.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- How Charcoal Can Affect the Taste of Your Barbeque
- Best Tips on Spit Roasting Using Redgum Firewood
- Most Popular Australian BBQ Meals that is Best Cooked in Lump Charcoal
- Mangrove Charcoal Wood and Burning Qualities
- Why People Like Barbecues: It's All About the Smokey Charcoal Flavor
- Red Gum Firewood for Wood Fired Ovens
- Red Gum Firewood for Campfire Cooking
- 5 Expert Grilling Tips for Barbecue Lovers
- Heat Beads BBQ Starter: Lighting Up Your BBQ Grill the Easy Way
- Mallee Root Charcoal Lump: The Choice for Authentic Smokey Meat Flavour in BBQ Recipes
- From Gas Barbecue Grill to Charcoal Grill: Why Should You Switch?
- Common Mistakes that People Make When Lighting Charcoals
- Sustainable Red Gum Firewood Supplier in Melbourne
- Tips in Lighting Charcoals without Lighter Fluid or Gas
- Qualities that Make Firelighters Safe to Use
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- View all articles…