Sustainable Red Gum Firewood Supplier in MelbourneFebruary 14, 2018
Red gum wood is the preferred choice of firewood in Melbourne, that’s because of its many qualities. It is a durable, dense, and versatile hardwood, ideal for use as firewood. In fact, many professional cooks agree that there isn’t any finer firewood to use for smoking meats to add flavour, or for barbecuing all types of foods. Because it burns consistently and produces reliable heat, unlike softwoods that consists of volatile oils that increase heat quickly, but then burn out just as fast.
While there is a steady demand for red gum firewood from commercial businesses, there is a concern about maintaining a steady, sustainable supply. This is why it is important for businesses such as restaurants to locate a sustainable red gum firewood supplier in Melbourne.
The Importance of Locating a Sustainable Red Gum Firewood Supplier Victoria
It’s true, most all of the firewood being used in commercial businesses and in private homes is sourced from local suppliers. Many firewood suppliers in Melbourne obtain their stocks of firewood from local sources – red gum trees from Victoria’s native forests. The amount of firewood being used in Victoria – conservative estimates place the amount well over a million tonnes a year – is what sparks the concern, as local forests harbour many animal species and plants.
Because of the serious concerns about the robust use of firewood in Melbourne, specifically red gum wood, locating and using only sustainable sources is advised. This is to protect Victoria’s natural forests and the plant and animals species that depend on red gum trees for survival.
Businesses and individuals can help protect Victoria’s local red gum forests by seeking out confirmed sustainable sources to meet their firewood needs, this can be done by locating reputable suppliers that offer firewood from farm grown red gum trees.
If you want to do your part in protecting the local red gum forests in Victoria, then buy your firewood at John Tiras Pty Ltd.
The Best Sustainable Sourced Red Gum Firewood at John Tiras
Here at John Tiras, were are proud to do our part in protecting the forests of Victoria, by only promoting and selling farm grown red gum firewood, or from other sustainable sources. We sincerely care about the environment and understand how important sustainable wood production practices are.
If you want to do your part, then get all of your firewood at John Tiras, and help promote local, sustainable, red gum firewood sources.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal? Choosing the Right One for Your Backyard Barbeque
- FAQ: Can You Use Red Gum Firewood for Grilling?
- Best Wood Options for Kindling
- How to Start Your Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes the Easy Way
- Lump Charcoal or Electric Grill: What Works Best with BBQ?
- Tips on How to Ignite Red Gum Firewood for Your Fireplace
- Best Charcoal Choices for Weekend Spit Roast
- Benefits of Using Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes
- Fuelling your Fireplace: Why Your Choice of Firewood Matters
- How Charcoal Can Affect the Taste of Your Barbeque
- Best Tips on Spit Roasting Using Redgum Firewood
- Most Popular Australian BBQ Meals that is Best Cooked in Lump Charcoal
- Mangrove Charcoal Wood and Burning Qualities
- Why People Like Barbecues: It's All About the Smokey Charcoal Flavor
- Red Gum Firewood for Wood Fired Ovens
- Red Gum Firewood for Campfire Cooking
- 5 Expert Grilling Tips for Barbecue Lovers
- Heat Beads BBQ Starter: Lighting Up Your BBQ Grill the Easy Way
- Mallee Root Charcoal Lump: The Choice for Authentic Smokey Meat Flavour in BBQ Recipes
- From Gas Barbecue Grill to Charcoal Grill: Why Should You Switch?
- Common Mistakes that People Make When Lighting Charcoals
- Sustainable Red Gum Firewood Supplier in Melbourne
- Tips in Lighting Charcoals without Lighter Fluid or Gas
- Qualities that Make Firelighters Safe to Use
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- View all articles…