Quality Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal Supplied and Sold by Charcoal MelbourneOctober 10, 2017
The Value of Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal
There's nothing quite as relaxing as taking a day off to grill out in the yard and bring the family together. Fresh grilled food, a little bit of sunshine, and some outdoor activities are all you need sometimes in order to feel refreshed. The star of this scenario is your grill and when you grill you want to make sure that you use the highest quality components available in order to get the best food possible. Today we are going to talk about the value of Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal. These two fuel types can bring a new level of flavor and fun to your next outdoor barbecue.
Why does fuel type matter?
Before we dive deep into the differences between Mallee Root Charcoal and Mangrove Charcoal we thought it pertinent to discuss why it even matters at all. You might be wondering if fuel type actually makes a difference during your BBQ. Well, we're glad that you asked. The truth is that the way you cook your food, the actual tools and fuel, can have a huge impact on the flavor and quality of your end product. Let's run through a few pros charcoal as a fuel type:
1. Charcoal Adds Flavor - Charcoal imparts a slightly smoky flavor to whatever is being cooked, thus giving you that traditional BBQ aftertaste.
2. Heat Regulation - Charcoal heats up much quicker and to a higher temperature than your regular gas grills. This means that you can use charcoal to quickly cook through high quality meat without making it suffer the rigours of a gas grill.
Why use Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal?
Alright, so we know that charcoal definitely benefits our BBQ but why are we advising people to check out Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal? Let's introduce you to each fuel type and you'll understand why.
Mangrove Charcoal - This type of charcoal comes from Mangrove trees. Mangrove trees are planted along the coastlines of Australia in order to help control soil erosion. They grow quickly and are used expressly for charcoal once harvested. They offer sustainability, flavor, and an actual positive impact to the environment.
Mallee Root - This fuel is sourced from the Mallee Eucalyptus tree which is located throughout Western Australia. The roots of this tree are harvested in order to make charcoal. They are renewable, don't burn as hot as Mangrove Charcoal, and are better for cooking vegetables and more resilient kinds of meat.
Finding the right fuel for your next BBQ is necessary. Don't leave your day of relaxation to a few lumps of cheap charcoal, get the good stuff!
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- Why Using Charcoal Grill is Better than Gas and Electric Grill
- Why Gas is Not Advisable When Lighting your Charcoal
- Pros and Cons of Using Briquettes in Grilling
- Quality Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal Supplied and Sold by Charcoal Melbourne
- What is Sustainable Firewood?
- Buying the Perfect BBQ Charcoal Starter Kit
- What to Do When Your Charcoal Gets Wet
- The Importance of Sustainably Sourced Redgum Firewood
- Handy Tips for Lighting Your Red Gum Firewood for Your Fireplace
- Flavourful Meat Smoking with Red Gum Firewood
- Kindling and Red Gum Firewood: The Perfect Combination for Your Fireplace
- Differences between Briquettes and Charcoal
- Firepit Grilling: Reasons Why You Should Use The Best Quality Charcoal
- Ways to Create a Long Lasting Burning Charcoal without the Lighter Fluid
- How to Pick the Right Firewood for a Clean Long Lasting Burning
- Heat Beads / Firelighters: What are they made of?
- Mallee Root and Mangrove Root Charcoals: Real and Chemical-Free for Your Barbecues and Spit Roasts
- How Your Choice of Charcoal Affects the Taste of Your Barbecue
- Know the Best Quality of Wood to Use for Your Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Factors That Influence Charcoal Quality
- The Benefits of Barbecue Starter Kit
- Tips in Storing your Charcoal for Long Term Use