How to Start Your Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes the Easy WayNovember 7, 2018
Lighting a fire for grilling can be a painstaking task, but a very rewarding one. In the good old days, having a ready source of fire, such as a perpetually burning hearth fire or left-over embers from an evening fire, made it easier to start a new one without difficulty. However, starting a fire from scratch is something even the most experienced of individuals have to take time to accomplish. Thankfully, modern innovations have made it possible to start a fire for grilling in as little as a few minutes, with zero tending.
Heat Beads are an innovative product that you can use alongside regular barbecue briquettes or charcoal. They are also an excellent way to start wood fires with relative ease. Below you will find how to start a fire using Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes the easy way.
Step-by-Step Guide to Starting a Fire with Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes
Step One – choose the right grill.
While Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes are specifically designed to allow for easy combustion, factors such as the type of grill may affect its effectiveness. Carefully place your briquettes on a grill that allows for the free circulation of air to enable faster combustion and free flowing oxygen to the flame.
Step Two – position the briquettes properly.
The easiest way to ensure the fastest combustion is to pile your briquettes in a cone or pyramid shape, interspersed with heat beads in every tier. This maximizes the circulation of air and allows the fire to naturally rise upwards, helping each and every briquette to catch fire properly to guarantee an even flame.
Step Three – light the Heat Beads properly.
Having spaced out the Heat Beads in between each tier of your briquette cone or pyramid, light them from the topmost part going downward. The combustible material imbued into the BBQ briquettes will help it catch fire quicker than conventional charcoal, but the addition of properly placed Heat Beads will make sure that each tier is evenly burning.
Since fire takes a while to rise upward, lighting it from the top down helps to ensure that the fire you create will reach every briquette. Leave in its conflagration state for 20 – 30 minutes, after which you can scatter it evenly throughout the surface of your grill and begin cooking your favourite foods.
For more information on Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes, quality charcoals, and firewood that make grilling all the more efficient and enjoyable, visit us at John Tiras – wholesaler and retailer of premier charcoal and firewood in Melbourne.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Charcoal vs. Gas Grilling: Are There Differences in Taste?
- Top Quality Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal for Competitive BBQ in Australia
- Mangrove or Mallee Root Charcoal: Best Choices for Your Autumn Barbecue Feast
- Grilling Directly to Charcoal: What are the Common Mistakes that You Need to Avoid?
- Essential Attributes of a Good Firewood
- Lump Charcoal: How It Really Enhances Food Flavor in BBQ
- Can You Light Up a Wet Redgum Firewood? What to Do?
- Start the New Year with a Barbeque and Spit Roast Feast Using Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal
- Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal? Choosing the Right One for Your Backyard Barbeque
- FAQ: Can You Use Red Gum Firewood for Grilling?
- View all articles…
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- View all articles…