Buying the Perfect BBQ Charcoal Starter KitSeptember 13, 2017
The sun is shining and there is a nice warm breeze in the air. Maybe the football game is coming on soon. What could be better? A nicely made BBQ lunch would do the trick. Grilling can be a pain in the neck or a relaxing culinary adventure and it all depends on how you approach the process. We believe in the power of the BBQ charcoal starter kit and think that you should to. Today we'll introduce you to the steps you need to take in order to come home with the best BBQ charcoal starter kit around.
BBQ Charcoal Starter Kit: Your Mobile Chimney
For people new to grilling or just unfamiliar with BBQ starter kits, this section is for you. A BBQ charcoal starter kit is essentially a mobile metal chimney that allows the grill master to avoid the hassle of using lighter fluid. Instead, the charcoal starter kit provides a way to quickly heat up charcoal in a controlled and efficient fashion.
The BBQ charcoal starter is typically shaped like a metal funnel. Inside of the funnel there are two separate grates. These grates, located both toward the bottom and top of the metal chimney, are filled with small holes -- like a grater. The reason for these holes is for improved and efficient air flow. The entire charcoal starter kit should be about a foot tall and built to last. Most models end up lasting their owner nearly 10 years before a replacement is necessary.
To use the charcoal starter kit all the cook needs to do is place some newspaper, or even a lighter cube, beneath the chimney and underneath the starter kit's grate. Light the newspaper or lighter cube and then fill the top of the charcoal starter kit with your charcoal. Allow the flame from the newspaper to burn anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes and your charcoal will be ready to go.
Aside from being easy to use, the best BBQ charcoal starter kits are incredibly mobile and easy to manoeuvre. You want to be able to quickly move the starter kit on and off the grill as needed. You also want to be able to keep the starter kit out of the way of your guests during its cool down phase.
When purchasing a BBQ charcoal starter kit there are precious few things you really need to worry about. Make sure that you get the right size for your grill and don't feel compelled to spend an arm and a leg. These products are functional and effective, as well as a huge improvement to your grilling days.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Charcoal vs. Gas Grilling: Are There Differences in Taste?
- Top Quality Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal for Competitive BBQ in Australia
- Mangrove or Mallee Root Charcoal: Best Choices for Your Autumn Barbecue Feast
- Grilling Directly to Charcoal: What are the Common Mistakes that You Need to Avoid?
- Essential Attributes of a Good Firewood
- Lump Charcoal: How It Really Enhances Food Flavor in BBQ
- Can You Light Up a Wet Redgum Firewood? What to Do?
- Start the New Year with a Barbeque and Spit Roast Feast Using Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal
- Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal? Choosing the Right One for Your Backyard Barbeque
- FAQ: Can You Use Red Gum Firewood for Grilling?
- View all articles…
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- View all articles…