Buying the Perfect BBQ Charcoal Starter KitSeptember 13, 2017
The sun is shining and there is a nice warm breeze in the air. Maybe the football game is coming on soon. What could be better? A nicely made BBQ lunch would do the trick. Grilling can be a pain in the neck or a relaxing culinary adventure and it all depends on how you approach the process. We believe in the power of the BBQ charcoal starter kit and think that you should to. Today we'll introduce you to the steps you need to take in order to come home with the best BBQ charcoal starter kit around.
BBQ Charcoal Starter Kit: Your Mobile Chimney
For people new to grilling or just unfamiliar with BBQ starter kits, this section is for you. A BBQ charcoal starter kit is essentially a mobile metal chimney that allows the grill master to avoid the hassle of using lighter fluid. Instead, the charcoal starter kit provides a way to quickly heat up charcoal in a controlled and efficient fashion.
The BBQ charcoal starter is typically shaped like a metal funnel. Inside of the funnel there are two separate grates. These grates, located both toward the bottom and top of the metal chimney, are filled with small holes -- like a grater. The reason for these holes is for improved and efficient air flow. The entire charcoal starter kit should be about a foot tall and built to last. Most models end up lasting their owner nearly 10 years before a replacement is necessary.
To use the charcoal starter kit all the cook needs to do is place some newspaper, or even a lighter cube, beneath the chimney and underneath the starter kit's grate. Light the newspaper or lighter cube and then fill the top of the charcoal starter kit with your charcoal. Allow the flame from the newspaper to burn anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes and your charcoal will be ready to go.
Aside from being easy to use, the best BBQ charcoal starter kits are incredibly mobile and easy to manoeuvre. You want to be able to quickly move the starter kit on and off the grill as needed. You also want to be able to keep the starter kit out of the way of your guests during its cool down phase.
When purchasing a BBQ charcoal starter kit there are precious few things you really need to worry about. Make sure that you get the right size for your grill and don't feel compelled to spend an arm and a leg. These products are functional and effective, as well as a huge improvement to your grilling days.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- Why Using Charcoal Grill is Better than Gas and Electric Grill
- Why Gas is Not Advisable When Lighting your Charcoal
- Pros and Cons of Using Briquettes in Grilling
- Quality Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal Supplied and Sold by Charcoal Melbourne
- What is Sustainable Firewood?
- Buying the Perfect BBQ Charcoal Starter Kit
- What to Do When Your Charcoal Gets Wet
- The Importance of Sustainably Sourced Redgum Firewood
- Handy Tips for Lighting Your Red Gum Firewood for Your Fireplace
- Flavourful Meat Smoking with Red Gum Firewood
- Kindling and Red Gum Firewood: The Perfect Combination for Your Fireplace
- Differences between Briquettes and Charcoal
- Firepit Grilling: Reasons Why You Should Use The Best Quality Charcoal
- Ways to Create a Long Lasting Burning Charcoal without the Lighter Fluid
- How to Pick the Right Firewood for a Clean Long Lasting Burning
- Heat Beads / Firelighters: What are they made of?
- Mallee Root and Mangrove Root Charcoals: Real and Chemical-Free for Your Barbecues and Spit Roasts
- How Your Choice of Charcoal Affects the Taste of Your Barbecue
- Know the Best Quality of Wood to Use for Your Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Factors That Influence Charcoal Quality
- The Benefits of Barbecue Starter Kit
- Tips in Storing your Charcoal for Long Term Use