Benefits of Using Heat Beads BBQ BriquettesSeptember 12, 2018
If you are like most Australians, then you enjoy barbecuing food with family and friends. Many people use inexpensive charcoal to BBQ, with inconsistent results, thankfully, there is a better fuel available to use, such as Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes.
Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes are easy to use, and much better than old fashioned lump charcoal that burns much hotter and faster. While some will claim that hotter is better for searing meat, not all cuts of meat and foods need searing. In fact, it is important that food such as meat are well cooked over a fire for longer periods of time, for safety reasons and for better tasting food.
While lump charcoal may be cheaper than Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes, it doesn't burn as long, and, any experienced cook will tell you that the longer meat is cooked the better the flavour. Basically, if you want to sear your food, use lump charcoal, for everything else, use slow burning Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes.
Ingredients of Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes
One of the main benefits of grilling using Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes is that it is easy to adjust the temperature as needed, unlike lump charcoal that has a tendency to flare-up. Also, not all charcoal burns the same, some will produce more smoke than others and can negatively affect the taste of your food when grilling. Not so with Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes.
Wood pieces are used to make lump charcoal, and these often contain substances such as sap and dirt, which are some of the reasons lump charcoal has a tendency to flare-up and burn inconsistently. With Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes, they are made from ground-up, quality charcoal, and then a starch binder is added. The mixture is then pressed into uni-formal little briquettes that burn steadily, and evenly at a consistent temperature, but only produces a little smoke.
Here are some of the benefits of using Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes:
- Easy to light – an oxidising agent is added to the binder in the mix that makes it easy to light Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes, even without the need of flammable fuel such as kerosene and gas.
- Burns consistently and steadily – if you are tired of flare-ups and inconsistent heat from fast burning lump charcoal, then you will definitely be happy grilling with Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes.
- Burns clean – Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes do not generate any chemical-like smells that could taint your food, that’s because these are sourced from choice hardwood lump charcoals.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Charcoal vs. Gas Grilling: Are There Differences in Taste?
- Top Quality Mallee Root and Mangrove Charcoal for Competitive BBQ in Australia
- Mangrove or Mallee Root Charcoal: Best Choices for Your Autumn Barbecue Feast
- Grilling Directly to Charcoal: What are the Common Mistakes that You Need to Avoid?
- Essential Attributes of a Good Firewood
- Lump Charcoal: How It Really Enhances Food Flavor in BBQ
- Can You Light Up a Wet Redgum Firewood? What to Do?
- Start the New Year with a Barbeque and Spit Roast Feast Using Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal
- Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal? Choosing the Right One for Your Backyard Barbeque
- FAQ: Can You Use Red Gum Firewood for Grilling?
- View all articles…
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- View all articles…