Benefits of Using Heat Beads BBQ BriquettesSeptember 12, 2018
If you are like most Australians, then you enjoy barbecuing food with family and friends. Many people use inexpensive charcoal to BBQ, with inconsistent results, thankfully, there is a better fuel available to use, such as Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes.
Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes are easy to use, and much better than old fashioned lump charcoal that burns much hotter and faster. While some will claim that hotter is better for searing meat, not all cuts of meat and foods need searing. In fact, it is important that food such as meat are well cooked over a fire for longer periods of time, for safety reasons and for better tasting food.
While lump charcoal may be cheaper than Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes, it doesn't burn as long, and, any experienced cook will tell you that the longer meat is cooked the better the flavour. Basically, if you want to sear your food, use lump charcoal, for everything else, use slow burning Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes.
Ingredients of Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes
One of the main benefits of grilling using Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes is that it is easy to adjust the temperature as needed, unlike lump charcoal that has a tendency to flare-up. Also, not all charcoal burns the same, some will produce more smoke than others and can negatively affect the taste of your food when grilling. Not so with Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes.
Wood pieces are used to make lump charcoal, and these often contain substances such as sap and dirt, which are some of the reasons lump charcoal has a tendency to flare-up and burn inconsistently. With Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes, they are made from ground-up, quality charcoal, and then a starch binder is added. The mixture is then pressed into uni-formal little briquettes that burn steadily, and evenly at a consistent temperature, but only produces a little smoke.
Here are some of the benefits of using Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes:
- Easy to light – an oxidising agent is added to the binder in the mix that makes it easy to light Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes, even without the need of flammable fuel such as kerosene and gas.
- Burns consistently and steadily – if you are tired of flare-ups and inconsistent heat from fast burning lump charcoal, then you will definitely be happy grilling with Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes.
- Burns clean – Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes do not generate any chemical-like smells that could taint your food, that’s because these are sourced from choice hardwood lump charcoals.
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal? Choosing the Right One for Your Backyard Barbeque
- FAQ: Can You Use Red Gum Firewood for Grilling?
- Best Wood Options for Kindling
- How to Start Your Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes the Easy Way
- Lump Charcoal or Electric Grill: What Works Best with BBQ?
- Tips on How to Ignite Red Gum Firewood for Your Fireplace
- Best Charcoal Choices for Weekend Spit Roast
- Benefits of Using Heat Beads BBQ Briquettes
- Fuelling your Fireplace: Why Your Choice of Firewood Matters
- How Charcoal Can Affect the Taste of Your Barbeque
- Best Tips on Spit Roasting Using Redgum Firewood
- Most Popular Australian BBQ Meals that is Best Cooked in Lump Charcoal
- Mangrove Charcoal Wood and Burning Qualities
- Why People Like Barbecues: It's All About the Smokey Charcoal Flavor
- Red Gum Firewood for Wood Fired Ovens
- Red Gum Firewood for Campfire Cooking
- 5 Expert Grilling Tips for Barbecue Lovers
- Heat Beads BBQ Starter: Lighting Up Your BBQ Grill the Easy Way
- Mallee Root Charcoal Lump: The Choice for Authentic Smokey Meat Flavour in BBQ Recipes
- From Gas Barbecue Grill to Charcoal Grill: Why Should You Switch?
- Common Mistakes that People Make When Lighting Charcoals
- Sustainable Red Gum Firewood Supplier in Melbourne
- Tips in Lighting Charcoals without Lighter Fluid or Gas
- Qualities that Make Firelighters Safe to Use
- Usage Tips for Mallee Root or Mangrove Charcoal Ovens
- Benefits of Using Red Gum Firewood for your Pizza Oven
- View all articles…